Wednesday 15 January 2014

W.I.P Wednesday

Gosh Wednesday already, where has this week gone to ? Mabye its hidden in the closet under the stairs ? 
SO
Whats in progress this Wednesday..
Lets look at the wall shall we..

Toddler quilt, have decided that yep, it does need a skinnyish border of crisp white & either orange or pink binding.
Up top is something that started just as a play with colour value 
and now seems to have grasped life with both hands and gone on a growth spurt

Really love this, last time I really played around with colour values was when I was doing city & guilds P&Q so it was so refreshing to allow myself the space and time to just puddle around.

so I'm off to link this up over at Freshly Pieced and take a look around see what everyone else has been up to.





4 comments:

  1. your quilts are coming along nicely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color values you have going on are looking incredibly great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Up Top quilt is very interesting, be sure to show it again when you are all done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your opening line is like the story of my life! Seems like you've been up to lots of economy-block-along-ing :) And I was really drawn to that value quilt too! Excited to see what happens by the time the next Wednesday comes around :)

    ReplyDelete