Thursday 9 January 2014

It's been a bit of a flit flit day

When you flitter flatter between projects doing a little on each. 
I spent the morning working on Goodnight Irene v1, we are now ready for the border blocks

Then the afternoon got pretty busy with visitors, so inbetweenies I started to cut out for 2 square within a square toddler quilts
still a few hundred more squares to cut before we start turning 2 stacks into triangles

And I got the first pillowcase upcycled into hand towels.
Really pleased with these, they bring back such memories of helping my grandmother turn linen pillowcases which had become worn at the seams into hand towels for the scullery/kitchen.

I also spent a good amount of time on a tile hunt for the upcoming bathroom re-do's & picking out the new bathroom suites so himself could get on the phone and get them ordered. 





1 comment:

  1. Your goodnight Irene looks wonderful! The black background really makes the blocks stand out! :0)

    ReplyDelete