Friday 10 January 2014

Dearie Me !

I've hardly put needle to thread today, this is the sum total of sewing today..
I watched a movie with the girls this evening & stitched a few seams on the notions bag while listening to the girls drooling over Johnny Depp (can't blame them at all !) 

I did however.. Get loads of cutting done.
Both square in a square baby quilts are now cut out & 3 of those piles of squares are now and endless pile of tri's.

Then in the afternoon, I started the endless cutting for a quilt I designed myself, endless because I am using 1in strips, 4 in blocks & its a generous double quilt. A godless amount of strips, squares, bity tri's & entire migrations of flying geese. 
Its a veritable strings party in the cuts box at the moment, tomorrow i'll sew up a few tester blocks to decide how I want my log cabin 4in blocks to be done then make final colour choices and get the rest of the cutting done.



1 comment:

  1. love your crazy quilted piece...how big will the bag be when finished?

    ReplyDelete