Monday 13 January 2014

Ouchie Ouchie

One has managed to tweek ones back so one is feeling ones age today.

Not an overly productive day on the sewing front.. because I spent a good part of today measuring and working out drops/hand gathers etc for the curtains I'm about to make for the lounge, office and 2 bathrooms.

I did however get a little sewing done.

Few more square within a square toddler blocks 

Log cabin blocks turned into a runner for the table at christmas

And I repaired an old huck towel, the 8in long lace trimming it origionaly sported had finally given into time & decay, so I stripped it off & replaced it with a piece of same era lace which had been stripped from an old tray mat that had to many rust spots.

I'm now off to start building the huge piles of toddler blocks into toddler quilts on the wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment