Tuesday 14 January 2014

Improvements on the weather front..

Meant a wee stroll was once again an option today, would rather have hauled out the saddle and gone for a treck but alas mud still reins king & the bridle paths are in horrible condition, so instead with apple in pocket I went out to visit with my girl (who is a very spoilt 5yr old irish cob) and we strolled around the edges of the 100acre field just enjoying the day & eachothers company, and of course, the apple.

Once indoors I armed myself with a mug of T & set to making up some folios to pop in with birthday pressies this year.

I sized these to fit an A5 sketch book on one side & A5 watercolour book on the other, a certain daughter will be very happy with these on her birthday. 

Afterwards I decided it was time to start to tackle the drawer full of blocks ready for piecing into quilts, then changed my mind haha and moved onto piecing up the toddler blocks, I recon I maybe needed a colour injection Lol. 

I love how bright and fun these tops are turning out, debating a narrow border of white to really pop the colours out. 


1 comment: